In IP aspect, set-out requirement are included as but not limited to the following:
– Your trademark must not be confusingly similar to or identical with registered trademarks for the same products of any third parties; and
– The Generic compound must not be infringement over patent invention of any third parties.
Therefore, in order to meet above said IP requirement, your company should:
– You must present a Certificate of Trademark Registration owned by your company; or
– You must present a License Agreement that entitle your company a legitimate use of a trademark in Vietnam; or
– You must present a Letter of Certification by Vietnam National Office of Intellectual Properties, accordingly NOIP confirm your legitimate use of the trademark; or
– You must present a Similarity Search with positive result of a trademark and copy application for the said trademark.
– You must present a Patent owned by your company; or
– You must present a Letter of Certification by NOIP, confirming your legitimate use of the invention in the products (if any).