SBLAW would like to inform you the required documents for settling the infringement and border control in Vietnam as below:
1.The required document for settling the IP infringement action of Infringer Company
In order to settle the infringement action of infringer, please prepare and send us the following documents/samples:
– 04 notarized and legalized POA (as attached file, it will also used for border control);
– 04 notarized and/or legalized copies of all certificate of trademark registration (it will also used for border control);
– 02 sample of infringer’s product;
-The bill of infringer Company .
The time frame for settling the infringement action of infringer could be estimated as below:
– Filing the request for examination: 3 working days from the received date of all necessary documents from your side;
– Obtaining the examination result: 15-20 working days counted from the filing date of the request;
– Request the inspector of Ministry of Science and Technology to handle and settle the infringement: 03 working days based on your instruction;
– Obtaining the result of the inspection: 4-9 months depending on the workload and complication of the case.
2. The required documents for requesting the customs to carry out the border control
– The list of legal importer/exporter of products bearing the protected trademark;
– The pictures of authentic products;
– The documents proving the origin of the authentic products (if any);
– The method of import/export of the legal importers/exporters in Vietnam (if any)
The time frame for this work is 30 working days counted from the filing date of the application to General Department of Customs.